Woo-hoo, $1,200! Now What?April 26, 2020
Millions of Americans will soon have the joy of depositing an extra $1,200 into their bank account. This is part of the financial relief package provided by the federal government to help individuals during this difficult time.
You may want to think carefully about how to use the extra money. For example, if you have lost your job or if you feel your job is at risk, you may want to use the money to cover basic expenses or put it aside in a short term “rainy day” fund. But if your employment is stable, you may want to consider a longer term approach to grow your wealth.
What about investing in the Stock Market?
- The StockSquirel “Own Where You Shop ™“ method of investing lets anyone, even a novice, become an investor in the stock market.
- The strategy is so simple. Invest in the companies where you spend your money.
- COVID 19 is having a positive impact on several companies. Here’s an example. Are you watching more Netflix while in quarantine? Maybe you have upgraded your Netflix subscription? It seems like a lot of people are going that route- because Netflix is one of the companies doing very well.
- The StockSquirrel strategy would suggest that when you pay fees to Netflix, you spend a little extra to purchase a fractional share of their stock.
- What does this mean? Simply that you as a consumer are able to identify successful companies based on your spending habits.
Squirrel Gone Nuts Insights
We see several companies thriving during this difficult time – and many are publicly traded and also part of the StockSquirrel Select group of companies. Their stock has done well even during this very significant market correction. And best of all, these are probably companies you engage with on a regular basis:
Do you use the products of any of these companies? Do you spend money with them? Among others, these are great companies that should do very well as the U.S. economy gets going again.AND IT WILL!
for early access
Build a stock portfolio that anticipates industry trends and transforms traditional investing with StockSquirrel.